This modern 1 bedroom / 1 bath is full of light, in excellent condition and has an attractive pitched roof, vaulted ceilings, bay windows, and loft for storage or the grandkids. It is completely skirted and the rear yard has been fenced with 6′ dogear cedar with large double gates for security and privacy.
- Beautiful slate colored standing seam metal roof
- Ceiling fan
- 50 Gallon water heater
- Bath skylight
- Fresh paint throughout
- New forest plank vinyl flooring
- New stainless kitchen sink/gooseneck faucet
- New vinyl flooring/vanity/fixtures in bath
- Nice multilevel decks/porches and lexan overhangs to keep off the rain without shutting out the light.
- Many external lights and outlets.
- Miniblinds throughout
Stickbuilt 10′ x 20′ shop/office across the deck:
- On its’ own separate power panel.
- Fully painted, plumbed and wired, toilet, shower, vanity with sink, outlets, fixtures, etc.
- Attached lexan roofed laundry porch has it’s own 220 hot water heater.
In a family mobile home park in North Bend. Park is serene with many large trees and very few children.
- No more than 2 animals under 25 lbs.
- Rent is $500/mo. Garbage and sewer included.
- Water is $50.96/mo.
- First, last and $500 deposit is due at the execution of the rental contract, for a total of $1500.
- Income needs to be a minimum of about $1600/mo.
- 3 months proof of income and 3 months bank statements need to be submitted.
- No felonies or sex offences.
No owner carry, cash sale only, “As Is Where Is”.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please Email to schedule a showing. Address will be provided on the day of your scheduled showing. No unscheduled walkthrus will be accommodated, no exception.